Friday, January 15, 2010

Safe

I have been trying to figure out what the name of this song is. When I first found out that I was pregnant and we thought we might loose the baby I heard this song. For some reason it has made such an impact on me. If only I could get to the place of letting myself go and allowing God to hold me in his arms. When I saw the ultrasound or our baby it was a miracle. Later when I heard this song I was reminded of the heart beat in the ultrasound. This tiny baby that was not even refered to AS a baby yet.. had a very tiny.. very precious heart beat and my God was holding our babys heart safe in His hands the entire time! PRAISE THE LORD!



Daniel 5:23 "... honor the God that holds in His hand your life and all your ways."

I was going to add the song SAFE by Phil Wickham to my playlist but unfortunantly its too new and they do not have it yet. :( So... I was going to write all the words but I decided I will just write this one line. Hopefully when you get a chance you will look this song up and listen to it! It has really blessed me.
"You will be safe in His arms 'cause the hands that hold the world are holding your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment