Friday, May 21, 2010

The home stretch...

Well, it has been another long gap since I posted last. The last couple months (since the begining of April) have been sooo crazy hectic for Bj and I. We just finished this semester of school... and let me tell you, I am GLAD it is over! Going to school and walking around campus big and preggo and tough.. at least a lot tougher than I thought it would be. Not to mention sometimes my blood pressure drops when I walk and I feel like I am going to pass out. Anywho... I did not do as good as I would have hoped this semester.. in fact I did TERRIBLE. However, I am still praising the Lord that it is over and I made it all the way to the end without doing what I wanted to do, quit.

I am very proud of Bj also.. he had to take a History class that was only 9wks long and it was really tough. 3 Quizes a week plus major tests every two weeks. He works so hard and busted his butt in that class. He didnt get the grade he wanted but he passed and I am proud! :)

Lillie is doing great also. The last couple months of her school were very stressful for us also. She has picked up self soothing (puts her blanket under her and rocks or 'humps' it while trying to fall asleep) and does it when she either isnt very tired or is uncomfortable. So she was doing it at school during nap time. This caused all sorts of problems. Obviously to an adult it looks terrible.. but to her it just makes her feel better.. she is 3. Not a pervert. Anyway.. I struggled with whether or not to pull her out of school and it was such a trying time. I had to meet with the schools director to discuss what we should do about her actions and it was so humiliating. The dr assures me that he actions are normal and that we just need to make it clear to her that she can only do it at home in her own room. Her wed class was causing the most problems so I dropped it and she did SOO much better after that. We prayed a lot about keeping her in the school, but after she started to do better we were glad we left her in. She loves school so much. Yesterday was the last day for the year and last night Lillies class got to sing on stage. It was the CUTEST thing ever! Lillie was SO good.. I was worried that she would be shy onstage but it was just the opposite, when she saw that the whole church was full of people, and she was onstage.. she lite up! She was the sassiest little thing I have ever seen and if I do say so myself the BEST one! :) I am sooo proud! Unfortunantly, we tried to record her and it didnt work :( I am going to have to try and find someone who has it on film because it was adorable! (I will post pics later) So now our break has begun. Lillie has a dance recital the first weekend in June and I cannot WAIT to see her dance onstage! :) Then she starts swim classes June 7th. She LOVES to swim and this will be her first year to swim without mommy... I dont know if Im happy about this or not.. my baby is growing up too fast!

As far as the other baby in my life goes we are in the final stretch! As of today I am 28wks 6 days pregnant. I went to the Dr yesterday and I was having some concerns with feeling the baby move so they did an ultrasound.. she was SO beautiful! She is now 2lbs 11oz and is growing perfectly! We are starting to accumulate stuff for her room and making a list of all the things we need to do. As soon as my mom is done with school we are going to rearrange the house and paint! Right now we have the babies furniture... Bjs mom bought us the crib and baby mattress, and my mom bought the dresser and bedding set! :) So after we paint we can set up the room! This is pictures of what we have.. (obviously not OURS but none the less)

Sorry these pictures are so fuzzy... apparently you are not suppose to save them.
This is the room ...
I am hoping it will turn out like this :)
Our set is cherry wood also. It looks like Summer to me. Not the season but the child.. its bright and cheerie and reminds me new life. :)
I am excited we are preparing for my baby shower! :) My mom has been just amazing through all of this. She told me, "Stephanie this may be the last baby you ever have and we are going to have exactly what you want... we are going to have a shower and celebrate this baby!" The shower is going to be June 12th and I am so excited! We got our first surprise gift from Bjs aunt and cousin in the mail this week. My bouncer and baby book! I LOVE them! I am so happy that they thought of us! The closer we get the more excited I get. I can not wait to see my precious baby girl!
We found out yesterday (yes it was a GREAT day!) that my brother and Audrey are also having a baby girl!!! Bethany Hope Morris! :) I am sooo happy for them! Summer and Bethany will be 2 months apart and I am hoping they will be the best of friends! So far my parents have ALL granddaughters and I think that is absolutely perfect! :)
Something not so great is happening right now too... we are fixing our A/C (which is good) in our car. The good/bad part is that we found a place that will take payments. It is costing us about 1800 and we are having to pay $540 today... $540 the next two months and then $260 the last month... :( I know that God will make a way. It is pretty scary to have such a big note to have to pay. Expecially at this time in our life, but I know that somehow God will provide. :) We have gotten a little help from some family and that is great! This payment will take every dime from our bank account BUT God provided Bj a side job to do tomorrow that will pay $150. :) God always makes a way!
I am so happy in this season of my life. Its funny because, we are by no means rich, and yet I feel like the most blessed woman on earth! I have the most amazing husband EVER. He takes care of us both financially and spiritually. I love him soooo much. We are all healthy and God makes sure that we have all our needs met. Having a single income is hard and instead of Bj telling me to stop going to school and get a job (something I have considered) he encourages me to keep going and believes God to meet our needs. He just finished doing the Love Dare. I didnt know he had done it but he did... EVERY day for forty days he sought God about being a better husband for me. Just typing that makes me cry. I am so thankful for a man that truely loves me and seeks God for our family! :)
Thank You Jesus for my family! Thank you for always being here for us and for supplying our every need! Thank you for the people that you have used to bless us in this time. I pray you continue to protect Bj EVERY day when he is at work. I also ask that you continue to gaurd my children and protect them. Grow them in your love. I love you and cannot thank you enough for each and every breath I breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment