Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Well, I can't believe its been this long since I posted. Even know trying to find something to write is hard, which is puzzling since SO much has happened since the start of the year. In January I went back to taking a full load of classes, which I guess is whats to blame for me not updating my blog. Well, that and the business of chasing around TWO little girls.

Lillie and Summer are growing so beautifully. As Summer gets bigger they seem to be getting closer, as well as having more scuffles! lol. Lillie turned 4 this month. We did her party at her gym and she had so much fun. I am so proud of the little girl she is. She knows about 90% of her letters now and still LOVES going to gymnastics. We decided that May would be her last month so that she can do swimming during June and July. She is SUPER excited about swimming but not so much about not doing gymnastics too. She is still ultra girly and for the most part insists on wearing dresses with sparkly heels and her hair DOWN. :) She is still so beautiful and fun and smart and I love her SOOO much! She has developed an intense love for Bj, it is so cute to watch her with him. He is her prince! :)




















Summer is 8 months now and she started walking in the last couple of weeks. I guess I should say that she was crawling at the start of her 6th month. (since I havent posted) She is SO super smart. I love watching her do new things, but it makes me sad at how fast she seems to be growing up! She is VERY tall and already wears 12m clothes and 18m onsies/sleepers!!! At her 6th month dr visit she was 99.36% for her height and it shows! I love this beautiful baby! I love the way she says 'momma' and 'dadada' and knows EXACTLY who she is talking about. She loves to wave 'bu' and sings along with music. She even looks at cards and books and pretends to read. I am steadily amazed by her!



















Bj and I just celebrated our birthdays too... Bj is 33 now and I am 27. {sigh} It seems time is moving a lot faster than it used to. I can honestly say that I am more in love with Bj now that I was when we were dating and we celebrated HIS 27th birthday! :) Those memories seem so far away and yet so close. We have been praying a lot for direction lately. We need a change, expecially BJ. We are patiently waiting for God to move, or move us!







We took our first family of four vacation in March to SeaWorld! It was so much fun! Then in April we took the baby to the beach for the first time! Its so great to be able to spend time with my girls. I always want them to know how much their daddy and I love them! :) Thank God for my precious family!

No comments:

Post a Comment